Title: Musical Bingo
Domain: cognitive, music
Population: Adult Mental Health (Forensics)
Category: memory, leisure activity, reality orientation
Materials: pre-made Bingo cards, chords to all songs on sheets, guitar, bingo card markers, papers with songs/artists to draw, prizes for winners
1. Let clients choose a Bingo card and give them place markers
2. Begin drawing songs and singing them
3. Clients mark off either song names, singers, or both from their cards.
4. When someone gets 5 in a row, they yell “BINGO!”
5. Check to make sure they had all of their answers correct. If they do, they win and get a prize.
Behavioral Observation: Participation, reality orientation, leisure skills, memory
Source: Songs by various artists, compiled for specific population by me
Submitted by: Bethany Clayton; 3/23/2010
Bingo cards: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10